Steampunk Keep Calm Parody by ~nickdruminor
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death. ♥…!!
#5 hurt my heart.
I’ve had 7 dogs that meant something to me, some not even my own.
Everytime I connect, there’s always those moments where I just think “one day, you’ll die, long before me”
And every time those pups would just nuzzle into me and lick my cheek. I like to think they were saying “then you better play with me now”
:,) I will never forget you Max. You were my best friend, and although I wasn’t the best owner in the world, I did my best to make sure you were never lonely.
(Source: shawnanana, via weludixon)
Because this meme rubs me the wrong way. And seeing as “Idiot Nerd Girl” quickly got revamped, I figured I’d give “Friend Zone Fiona” a shot.
Quickmeme was used to make this, but I couldn’t figure out how to make the links work. Click the picture to go there.
Here are your weapons, soldiers. Go forth and subvert this nonsense.
I’m sympathetic for Friend Zone Fiona because I seem to regularly friend zone people without realizing it.
so I didn’t get many good pictures at the Renaissance Festival (because I suck at photography apparently :P ) But we did get this decent picture of me before I left.
Parent Otter Keeps Curious Pup Out of Trouble
Via Das Otterhaus
You don’t ask for permission! You just do it, fight a war, put your capital really close to the border, lose, and then whine about it for about 150 years.
It’s really quite straight-forward.
As a former South Carolinian I can vouch for this.
I didn’t have a book on hand so I threw one of my RP logs into a word doc (85 pages and going strong, woo!)
“Well it wasn’t like, coke or anything. LSD.”
“His daughter didn’t want to do it.”
“They were crossed on the desk, and threatened to upset the telephone where it had been pushed with a pile of papers and overflowing ashtrays.”
Why is it that that sounds incredibly sexy? I mean, in context, it’s about files this dude had gotten, but without context? GODDAMN!
You can use the > symbol to redirect the output to a file, or you can use the clip command to redirect the output to the clipboard.
Undoubtedly, whoever said this noted Erdrich’s very white skin, her green eyes and her red hair.
Doctors are worthless.
“Then he fell into a reverie, stroking his beard, breathing fire, and staring at the paper.”
Guys I was a New York mobster in a previous life. Everything makes sense now.
I was an early American actor
I was a Russian mathematician.
I must have been miserable.
I was an American football defensive tackle in the NFL
Wouldn’t be my first pick to have been but okay
Francis Bacon was an Irish-born British figurative painter known for his bold, graphic and emotionally raw imagery.
A Turkish chemist, industrialist, and philantropist.
I was a soil scientist.
An American football player. :I
Interwar Lithuanian diplomat.